Sunday 12 March 2017

A READER'S POST ABOUT SASHA

One of the recent readers of Sasha's life story, Mandi Steinhovden posted this wonderful message on my Facebook page a couple of days ago. It's great when someone takes the time to post something like this on Facebook and it shows just how much Mandi enjoyed reading Sasha's story. I have thanked her personally and Mandi will also be posting her own review of the book on Amazon soon. Can't wait to see what she has to say about the book on there. So I just want to say thank you again to Mandi for these lovely words about the book in her home.

I have just finished reading this amazing story of a beautiful courageous little girl named Sasha. This book has made me smile laugh and at certain points cry her story being told in such a way by her human daddy that you feel like you know them personally. Have a read I promise you won't be disappointed

Read all about the book on Amazon at Sasha
It's available in Kindle edition with full colour photos and in paperback, and subscribers to Kindle Unlimited can get the book for FREE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment