Tuesday 5 December 2017

DREAMS CAN COME TRUE - CHARLI'S STORY

DREAMS CAN COME TRUE - CHARLI'S DAY WITH US 
Today, December 4th, was the day when Sasha and Sheba's #1 fan, 11 year old Charli, and her Mum came to visit, having flown over from Ireland yesterday. Charli had written two wonderful reviews of both Sasha and Sheba's books earlier this year and had expressed a wish to meet the dogs as her greatest birthday wish. i managed to track her family down through Amazon and Facebook, hoping to help make this little girl's dream come true. I had no idea at that time that Charli lives in Antrim n Northern Ireland. Imagine my surprise when her Mum, Marie, contacted me, and said she would fly over with Charli as a special treat for her, and today, the day finally arrived.
We all had a lovely time with Charli and Marie, and Charli got on great with Sasha, Sheba and all the dogs, and brought them some lovely treats for Christmas too, as well as presents for me and Juliet. I won't reveal what we gave Charli as she hasn't opened them yet. Here's a few photos from our time together.
I'm just so happy that we were able to make this beautiful little girl's dream come true. I hope she enjoyed her time with us as much as we enjoyed her being here, and I know Sasha and Sheba loved going for a walk with me Carli and her Mum, what I think was possibly the highlight of her day.
Charli, we love you. xxxxxxx
 

Here are the reviews that Charli wrote on Amazon after she'd read the books:
Sasha's review:
5.0 out of 5 stars Sasha
By Kindle Customer on 11 June 2017
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
I loved everything about it I was so sad when it ended I love the way it was so moving and I really looking forward to reading more and I mean way more books like this one by the way I'm am called Charli and I am 10 years old I wish I could meet Sasha ,now that would be dream come true I'm going to try and meet your lovely dogs and most importantly sashes and sheba for my 11 birthday it would be the best by far! I know how you felt I love animals soooooo much ,it would be such a dull and boring world without all the animals and I really wish more people can be like you and Juliet 😄 thank you for reading this if you do and i wish sasha and all your other dogs very much of luck🐕🐕
Sheba's review:
5.0 out of 5 starsThis amazing story about a epic dog called sheba
By Kindle Customer on 24 June 2017
Format: Kindle Edition
I cried while reading this book when you were going to send Sheba back to the pound but I'm sooo glad you brought Sheba back after what she has been through I also was upset by what abuse she got in a short month or two by the way this is also Charli aged 10 I also read Sasha book it was so unfortunate that Sasha broke her leg twice but I'm glad she still had the life every dog deserve and I'm glad Sasha and Sheba had the time of their lives for a long time I love you sooooo much Sash and Sheba can't wait to see u hopefully at my 11th birthday it would be a dream come true by the way we adopted a rescue dog called Buck but sadly he died at the age of 15 he was the best dog ever I love him sooooo much and I always go to his grave I love you buck thank you very much if you're reading this thank you Brian bye

No comments:

Post a Comment